CEC’s services for Private Individuals include:
- Designing solutions to reduce the risk of flooding to a property and to improve drainage
- Providing professional transport, highways and water management input to object to planning applications
- Designing private driveways, roads, parking areas and drainage schemes
- Designing or providing critiques of local road safety schemes and other local infrastructure improvements on behalf of residents’ associations
- Providing technical input to support planning applications for additional development on householder land
Case study examples are provided throughout the website under each of our key disciplines, however, the following provide a flavour of the work we undertake for private individuals:
Stocksbridge, Sheffield: Expert witness report for a national insurer to support a legal case involving personal damages arising from flood damaged footpath.
Buttle Farm, Compton Bassett: Transport Planning services in support of a planning application for re-use of agricultural land and buildings for rare breed pig farming, specialist pork production and tourist accommodation.
Southwold: Transport Planning advice for a residents group, in response to a proposed one-way scheme by Suffolk County Council to relieve bus movements in Southwold Town Centre.
Bevere: Transport Planning services in respect of a possible residential development, within the grounds of an existing property.